Would you prefer to buy home-made pastries or commercial pastries?
Ok, i don’t want to sound bias here, but to a certain extend, if i was given a choice, i would definitely go for Home-made pastries.
- I can choose the designs and have it made (very personal)
- I can control the sugar level (health sensitive)
- I can choose to use or not to use preservative (shelf-life)
- I have something that not everyone has (limited-edition)
So now… which one would you prefer? You decide:)
Here’s a list Blogs of Home-Made Pastries and Goodies for you!
(not in any order)
- Baked by Lace
- The Fresh Loaf
- My Baking Cottage
- Gninethree | bake.capture.dine.travel
- Happy Home Baking
- I Love. I Cook. I Bake
- Savory Sweet Life
- Foodie Bakes
- Baking Bites
- Cake Spy